top of page

Ripple Effect 180 Group

Öffentlich·286 Mitglieder
Daniel Freedman
Daniel Freedman

How to Create a Stunning Movies Channel Broadcast Package with After Effects and Videohive

Movies Channel Broadcast Package After Effects Project: What You Need to Know Before Downloading the RAR File

If you are looking for a way to create a stunning movies channel broadcast package with After Effects, you might have come across a project file from Videohive that claims to offer everything you need. The project file is called Movies I Broadcast Package and it is available as a RAR file that you can download from the Videohive website. But before you download and unzip the RAR file, there are some things you need to know about this project file and how to use it.

movies channel broadcast package after effects project (videohive) rar

What is Movies I Broadcast Package?

Movies I Broadcast Package is an After Effects project file that contains 21 elements for creating a movies channel broadcast package. These elements include:

• Opener

• Today screen module

• Tomorrow screen module

• Coming up next module

• Now showing screen module

• Four lower thirds

• Two transitions

• Bumper

• Next module medium

• Next with video module mini

• Now showing medium

• Now playing module mini

• Next module mini

• Today module mini

• Sponsored module

• End credits module

• Social network module

The project file is compatible with After Effects CS5.5 and above and has a full HD resolution of 1920x1080. It does not require any plugins and it is very easy to use. You just need to put your pictures in placeholders and edit text according to your needs. You can also change the colors of the elements with simple controllers. The project file comes with a detailed PDF tutorial that explains how to customize each element.

What is Videohive?

Videohive is a website that offers thousands of video templates, stock footage, audio and more for various purposes. You can find After Effects project files for different categories such as broadcast packages, openers, titles, video displays, product promo and more. You can browse through the items by best match, best sellers, newest, best rated, trending or price. You can also filter the items by category, resolution, length, plugins required, rating and date added or updated.

To download an item from Videohive, you need to create an account and purchase credits or a subscription plan. The price of each item varies depending on the complexity, quality and use of the item. You can also preview the item before buying it and read the reviews and comments from other buyers. Once you purchase an item, you can download it as many times as you want and use it for your personal or commercial projects.

How to Download and Unzip the RAR File?

To download the Movies I Broadcast Package project file, you need to visit the Videohive website and search for the item by its name or ID (18133339). You can also use this link to go directly to the item page. There you can see the preview video, the item details, the reviews and comments, and the purchase options. You can buy the item for $33 or get it as part of a subscription plan. Once you buy the item, you can download it as a RAR file to your computer.

A RAR file is a compressed file format that can contain multiple files and folders in a smaller size. To unzip or extract the RAR file, you need a software that can handle this format, such as WinRAR, 7-Zip or PeaZip. You can download and install one of these software from their official websites. After installing the software, you can right-click on the RAR file and choose Extract Here or Extract to Movies I Broadcast Package (or any other folder name you prefer). This will create a folder with the same name as the RAR file and extract all the files and folders inside it.

How to Use the Project File?

After extracting the RAR file, you can open the folder and find the After Effects project file named Movies I Broadcast Package.aep. You can double-click on this file to open it with After Effects. You will see a window with a list of 21 compositions that correspond to the 21 elements of the broadcast package. You can select any composition and open it in the timeline panel. There you can see all the layers that make up the element. You can edit any layer by changing its properties, such as position, scale, rotation, opacity, text, color, etc.

To customize each element, you need to replace the placeholder images and videos with your own media files. You can do this by dragging and dropping your files from your computer or from the project panel to the corresponding placeholder layers in the timeline panel. You also need to edit the text layers by typing your own text or changing the font, size, color, etc. You can also change the colors of the elements by using the color controllers that are located in each composition. You can find them by opening the Effects Controls panel and adjusting the sliders or color pickers.

To preview each element, you can press spacebar or 0 on your numeric keypad to play it in the composition panel. You can also render each element as a video file by adding it to the render queue and choosing your output settings. You can then use these video files to create your movies channel broadcast package.

What are the Benefits of Using Movies I Broadcast Package?

Using Movies I Broadcast Package project file can save you a lot of time and effort in creating a professional and attractive movies channel broadcast package. You don't need to design and animate each element from scratch, as the project file already provides you with 21 ready-made elements that you can customize easily. You also don't need to worry about the compatibility and quality issues, as the project file is compatible with After Effects CS5.5 and above and has a full HD resolution of 1920x1080. You can use the project file for any movies, sports or action channel, as it has a dynamic and modern style that suits any genre.

Another benefit of using Movies I Broadcast Package project file is that you can get it at a very affordable price from Videohive. For only $33, you can get access to 21 elements that can cover all your broadcast package needs. You can also get it as part of a subscription plan that gives you unlimited downloads of thousands of video templates, stock footage, audio and more for one low cost. This way, you can get more value for your money and create more amazing projects with After Effects.

What are Some Tips and Tricks for Using Movies I Broadcast Package?

Here are some tips and tricks that can help you use Movies I Broadcast Package project file more effectively and creatively:

• Make sure you have the required fonts installed on your computer before opening the project file. The fonts used in the project file are NEXA and Bank Gothic Light BT. You can download them for free from the links provided in the item page or in the PDF tutorial.

• Use high-quality images and videos for your placeholders. The project file uses images and videos from Unsplash and Vimeo that are under Creative Commons license. You can use them for your project or replace them with your own media files. Make sure your media files have a resolution of at least 1920x1080 and a frame rate of 29.97 fps.

• Experiment with different color schemes for your elements. The project file allows you to change the colors of the elements with simple controllers. You can find them in the Effects Controls panel and adjust them to your liking. You can also use the Adobe Color website to find color combinations that match your brand or theme.

• Use the modular design of the project file to create your own timeline. The project file consists of 21 separate compositions that you can arrange and combine in any order you want. You can also duplicate, delete or modify any composition to suit your needs. You can use the main composition named Movies I Broadcast Package as a reference or a starting point for your timeline.

• Render each element as a video file before using it in your broadcast package. This can help you save time and avoid errors when working with multiple compositions. You can render each element by adding it to the render queue and choosing your output settings. You can then import the rendered video files to your project panel and use them in your timeline.

a27c54c0b2

https://www.catchingfirestc.com/group/adult-group/discussion/f465b0c4-1d7e-4628-a5c4-f9cb8decded6

https://www.yonteproductions.com/group/yonteproductions-gruppe/discussion/d3711169-e898-4d66-92ac-a987a2d753a6

https://www.theworkinmomma.com/group/pregnancy/discussion/343a6d65-aff4-4b93-b37d-50e27cfd24b2

https://www.colegiocrshpaillaco.cl/group/remote-learning-support/discussion/f53903a1-e3cb-4c0f-817e-690f96755051

https://www.somanami.co.ke/group/soma-nami-bookclub/discussion/84da2c07-ae1c-4d2e-a803-5e34d37bcab3

Info

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Mitglieder

bottom of page